Encounter with your Power
Inner Quest For Women – From the 20th to the 29th of July 2019
“In order to be, one has to know first. Know thyself”
This is a proposal birthed from my experience during my Vision Quests in New Mexico, where I realized that the design had been originally created for men exclusively. I continued forming and informing myself and years later I had a vision on the mountain where I live, where women would come to do deep inner transformative work in the silence of the forest, in connection with their womb. This led me to participate in a Vision Quest for women only. The experience confirmed my initial intuition that there was another way for us to be courageous and connect with the sacred within and without. New designs that incorporate tools which blend our feminine energy in a non violent natural way.
This holds the possibility for women to enter a space and time that belongs to the forest and the elements, facilitating the connection with your power, with your grace. Power is not a place of superiority, it is a place within you, where you feel safe, where you know who you are and what you are capable of because you are filled with grace. It is a work of profound commitment with yourself and it is important that you have a clear purpose to develop, besides a focused intention, for transformation to occur. On your return to daily tasks, conflicts and situations will continue, but you will be able to face them from a new place of empowerment, respecting and placing in the center your needs and well-being.
This is an opportunity to take full responsibility for yourself, to face imposed fears and enter your shadow, to take charge of your original wound, to let go of old programmings and be more honest with yourself and others. This is not an experience to project your expectations and resistance on to others. I support you all the way but only you can do the work.
It is worth taking the time and energy to enter the forest within and stand still, eliminating the internal noise to listen deeply to your true self, to connect with the feminine energy of the forest, as I understand the forest as a loving family that protects and holds without judgement. The most powerful healing is found in solitude and reveals that it is less solitary to be alone than in a false relationship.
I am here to support you, to share my experience and knowledge, and create a safe energetic and emotional container, so that you may enter, with freedom and autonomy the places in you that have remained occult and bring them to light. I observe that many women think that the next workshop or retreat will be the definite one and their lives will be perfect from then on, but it needs to be taken into account that healing is a process in which we need to value and restore the respect for an entire way of living and interaction with life.
This Inner Quest is especially powerful for women who are experiencing their bleeding time, getting ready to be re-born into the next cycle, or for women that want to deepen their connection to any or all of her menstrual cycle phases and life cycles.
For women that want to give themselves the space and time to listen to the voice of their wombs and go within their inner forest so they may be the wild women they inhabit, dissolving the mind to be the full soul.
“The way Myriam holds the sacred feels like being held
by the Divine Mother with unique authenticity.
I have never felt so safe.” Katie, UK.
If you want to unite the fragmented parts within, this is for you.
If you want to cleanse your inner earth, your waters, your air, and let the light come through, this is for you.
If you want a deeper connection with your menstrual cycle and your life cycles, this is for you.
If you want to know yourself through the mirror of nature, without distractions, without addictions, in solitude, in vulnerability, in self reliance, this is for you.
If you want to sow a vision in your womb, this is for you.
- Ten day immersion in connection with your body and nature.
- Structure of the immersion:
- Two full days of preparation for the fasting with ecological light meals. We will do introspection and transpersonal work, and you will get to know the terrain.
- Encounter with your power in the forest during four days and three nights, in the spot that you will choose to be with yourself.
- Integration and anchoring of the experience during the following two days, so that all you have experimented and learned solidifies in your body and mind. We will introduce ecological light meals to come back from the fasting.
- Three days of immersion in connection with your body and nature.
The dates will be agreed between us.
Structure of the immersion:
- One full day of preparation for the fasting with ecological light meals. We will do introspection and transpersonal work, and you will get to know the terrain.
- Encounter with your power in the forest during one day and one night, in the spot that you will choose to be with yourself.
- Integration and anchoring of the experience during the following day, so that all you have experimented and learned solidifies in your body and mind. We will introduce ecological light meals to come back from the fasting.
To have in mind:
- You may bring a small tent to the place where you will do the work on the mountain.
- You may bring a water recipient to drink during the fasting.
- There is no obligation to “resist” in the forest, you are responsable for your experience and for listening to your inner voice. You may return to the yurt at any time, where I will be holding energy and space.
- It is important that you don’t have an illness or condition that won’t allow you to do the work or that will put you at risk.
- You will need medical/health insurance.
Can Bosc of Tagamanent, a place out of this world, 45 minutes away from Barcelona, on the Montseny Mountain, a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
My purpose is that you feel safe and held. Supporting you so that your receptivity and presence allow you to to be with what you need to be and what needs to happen. So you may see what you need to see, listen to what needs to be heard, feel what needs to be felt and discover the creative forces that inhabit you so you may take a step forward into the unknown, leaving fear behind and becoming one with Nature.
Any more doubts? Want to know more?